Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!


Even if you don't celebrate Turkey Day, today is still the perfect day to be grateful for all the loveliness around you!

I like to thank my friends and family (cheesy, I know!) and of course all the delicious food I'm planning on eating today. 
Also a massive thank you to my amazing, blogger friends. Your comments always make me smile!

I think that from now on I'm officially aloud to get excited for Christmas, and play my Christmas playlist on my iPod, so expect a lot of Christmassy post the next couple of weeks!


Hope everyone has a amazing and especially a delicious (turkey) day!

Love, 

Rose


12 comments:

  1. Lovely post! Very cute picture too. Happy Thanksgiving!

    Jo x amomentwithjo

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy thanksgiving too sweetie !
    coloruful-inspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy thanksgiving, I'm so excited for christmas too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy thanksgiving, you reminded me it's time for Christmas music*)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pic! Love your blog...
    Happy thanksgiving!!!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Hope to hear from you soon
    xoxo
    Ally O

    http://thegirlwithblueglasses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy thanksgiving to you and your family :)
    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy thanksgiving to you too!!

    What do you think about following each other ? I am already following you!

    pashionality.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy thanksgiving!


    X Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This photo is so delightfully charming~hope your day was amazing!!!

    Love,
    -Lauren at adorn la femme
    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice post!like your blog girl..amazing style!check mine if you want!want to follow each other?thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you had a wonderful time :)

    First time on your blog so I followed you. I hope you can also check out my blog :)

    xx Daphne of http://daphnebenosa.com

    ReplyDelete